Front of House - Management app
Using the supplied all-in-one GetCurry Terminal. Restaurant Managers can print orders, change order status, confirm table bookings and assign delivery drivers.
See at a glance:
Orders for Today
- Print any order as instructions for the kitchen or receipt for the customer. Or both.
- Send Customers an estimated delivery/pickup time
- Enable/Disable Discount Voucher
- Enable/Disable Online ’Tips’
- Enable/Disable Table Bookings
- Enable/Disable Same Day Table Bookings
- See all Notifications
- Search for Customer or Order
Driver App (For Drivers)
An invaluable tool for Restaurants who want to automate deliveries. Works in conjunction with the Terminal (above) and Driver Admin (below).
Drivers are alerted and each driver either accepts or declines the delivery task. Notification of which is sent to the Restaurant Manager's Terminal. Once a delivery task has been accepted by a driver, the other drivers cannot do so. If no driver accepts the task - the Restaurant Manager can assign any driver to make the delivery.
Customer is kept informed as to the delivery progress and can track the driver in real time (on your app) for convenience and increased security.
- Automatically or manually assign delivery to driver (unlimited drivers).
- Driver on/off duty feature.
- Interactive map with GPS directions to customer’s address.
- Keeps log of all deliveries and times.
- Can automatically notify customer by email and/or SMS of progress (I.e Driver has left the restaurant and is on his way to the customer)
- Manager will know in realtime the location of each driver.
- Customer signature (optional).
A full Driver Admin System for your Transport Manager with real-time mapping and at-a-glance list of tasks to do and delivered tasks.
All drivers (who are using the GetCurry Driver app) will show on a real-time map. Managers can track progress of deliveries and see who is on/off duty. System ensures ALL delivery tasks are allocated to drivers or it warns Manager by Flashing Red.
- Manager assign each driver a username and password to access the Driver app. Can include driver's photo for identification purposes.
- Manager can set the system to automatically alert all drivers to new delivery tasks (orders) at the same time, or one driver at at time, starting with the nearest. Or Managers can manually assign a driver to each task (order). When a driver 'accepts' a delivery task the allerts stop and the task is assigned to that driver.
- The GetCurry Driver system can be used for any other delivery or pickup tasks (i.e. Telephone Orders).
- Manager can send individual 'push' messages to drivers or one message to all drivers without incurring any costs whatsoever (i.e. no SMS cost).