A fully branded app with your logo, colours and full menu.
Customers will be able to place Takeaway Orders (Pickup or Delivery) or Book a Table using an app branded to your Restaurant.
Weekday or lunchtime customers can place orders to Dine-In by choosing & paying in advance. (Dine-In and Book a Table is optional to Restaurants).
Your Takeaway and Table Booking app will have your Logo, your Colours and your complete Takeaway Menu. Downloadable FREE from the APPLE (app) STORE and GOOGLE PLAY listed under YOUR Restaurant's name.
Sign Up with GetCurry and get:
- To print out orders/receipts as they come in from supplied all-in-one Terminal
- Custom app for YOUR Restaurant downloadable from the Apple (apps) Store and Google Play
- Apps are Free to download (Your customers will NOT get charged to download app)
- No annoying advertising in apps
- No mention of GetCurry in apps (Branded to your Restaurant only)
- Customers can SHARE your app on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp
- Takeaway menu for YOUR website
- Debit/Credit card payments go directly to YOUR bank
- No commission per order
- Complete Admin System. Including Driver apps and Driver Admin.
- Change prices or add/delete items yourself (plus temporarily '86' items)
- Restaurant Manager can upload images for EVERY food item on the Menu
- Unlimited orders
- Electronic Vouchers (Gift or Promotional)
- Unlimited Offers (Midweek or Daily Offers)
- SMS [text] Broadcast (Contact all customers in one go. Or SMS new customers)
- All Customers get 'Loyalty Points'. Fully automated (No extra admin for Restaurant) - dramatically increases repeat orders
- Customer Reviews (Subject to Restaurant Manager's approval)
- Comprehensive Sales Reports. By individual food item (for fine-tuning menu prices)
- Export customer details, including emais.
- Includes all future software updates
Your custom app will work on customer iPhones, iPads, Android Smart Phones and Tablets. Our software is designed for speed and reliability and runs on our extremely fast servers here in the UK.
Take care if looking for apps elsewhere. Ask: can their apps run on iPads as well as iPhones and can the Restaurant print the order directly to to a thermal printer? Chances are the awnser will be NO!